So, after that lovely NYT article about how hip it is to have a belly, Attack of the Show, a US based TV show, just did a quick segment on gainers. Although it's not the most flattering depiction of gaining, it's not entirely negative, and I'm sure will open the eyes of many budding gainers out there. Check it out below.
3 comments:
o goodness
oi, kinda scary really.
Hi!
I am going to be frank here, since I had the urge to write at all. I actually found this annoying, for lack of a better word, even a little repugnant (particularly the eating). I truly believe that receiving news coverage, becoming hip or ‘the in thing’, is the last thing this needs. I am having a hard time articulating the spectrum of what I feel, honestly, and I may not do the job here; but in all, this just seems foolish. On a very similar vein, to me, deep down, this fetish thing is also dislikable/aggravating (the term, not the thing itself). I never called anything I like by this word nor did I really think of it like that – I do not perceive what others feel, but I do know that it just doesn’t apply to me.
It is not all bad though, as I did indeed laugh a bit.
Post a Comment