
So, here it is, the third chapter. This one is still actually fairly autobiographical, although the great divergence from my actual experiences and into my fantasies draws ever closer with each chapter. I would have thought I'd have run out of hot experiences, but, I think I was wrong. Read it and you be the judge. Chapter III after the jump.
Growing Up
By Get A. Snack
Chapter III
By Get A. Snack
Chapter III
Evan knew something was up. Try as I might to hide that something was wrong. He knew me too well. There were a few more awkward moments. I couldn’t tell how much was him actually understanding what I was thinking, and how much was my paranoid brain giving to much weight, so to speak, to random things he did.
I was so freaked out. My worst fear was that he would realize that I liked his getting bigger and then he would blame me for the weight he had gained. Although I had an incredible desire to encourage him, I only did subtle things when I could. I made sure that there was candy in the house. I cooked lots of his favorite foods. I never tied him down and shoved food in his mouth (as appealing a mental image as that may have been), but I did what I could to make it easy for him to grow.
I was sitting in bed and working remotely on my laptop one summer Saturday afternoon when Evan appeared in the doorway. He was wearing his workout gear. His old gym shirt, a soft green shirt with a map Martha’s Vineyard printed on it, was stretched tight over his body. It had always been snug over his thick arms and chest, but now it was snug all the way down. It left no curve of his love handle or bulge of his belly to the imagination. His black mesh gym shorts were still loose, as they were made to be unrestricting, but they hugged his slightly bigger ass in a most attractive fashion. As tormented as I felt about not being able to be totally honest with him, the sight of him crammed into his tight gym gear was enough to make me forget for a second.
“I think I’m gonna go for a run” Evan said looking a little concerned.
“Ok… Have fun, I have to get this e-mailed off to my associate.” I replied nonchalantly
“Is everything OK?” He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. He knew me too well for me to be able to keep anything from him too well, but I was just too embarrassed to fess up.
“Everything’s great, I’m just really stressed about this project. We have all of these deadlines, and the associate I got staffed with really knows exactly how much he can totally abuse the analysts.”
Evan looked at me with slightly knowing eyes and tousled my hair.
“Fine, if you say you’re OK.. Just think of the money you’re making though honey, and the vacation we can take with it.” He smiled at me, kissed me on the forehead, and headed out for his run.
Not too much later, Evan returned. He looked so hot. Although, he was getting fatter, the remains of his years rowing served him well. He looked very virile and masculine, his sweat causing the tight green shirt to cling even more closely to his well-fed body. You could see the outline of his bellybutton right through the taught green fabric.
“You look hot baby” I smiled putting my laptop on the nightstand. I stood up and gave him a long, hard kiss, pushing his warm, worked out body up next to mine. He was a little sweaty, but I didn’t care. I kissed his ear and breathlessly whispered “Wanna take a shower together…? I’m all dirty” I quickly undid the tie on my pajama pants and let them drop to my feet. Eagar, he stripped off his green shirt and black mesh shorts and threw them in a heap on the floor and followed me into the shower.
I turned on the shower. The apartment had great water pressure, and the room quickly filled up with warm steam. Evan pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. The tile on the wall felt cold against my back, and in contrast, his warm, sweaty body felt all the more alive against my front. He was really riled up, his hands moving feverishly up and down my body.
“Woah there Tiger.” I smirked. “We’re not even in the shower yet”
Evan smiled back at me and turned and seductively walked into the shower, leaving the curtain open in invitation. I have to admit I bit my lip a little as I watched the water cascade down his thick, ex-rower’s body. His ass looked amazing, perched atop his thickly muscled legs, plumped and full. His love handles were growing nicely, rounding out what had once been a perfectly v-shaped back. His tan skin glistened as the water ran down his body.
“You gonna join me stud?”
Evan grabbed the soap and lathered up the front of his body. He was obviously sucking in his gut, but there was still a bit of roundness he just couldn’t hide. I hopped into the shower behind him and pressed him up against me. The warm water poured over us both as I ran my hands up and down the softened front of his body. I relished the slight forward curve of his slicked up belly as I ran my hand over it. He felt so big and masculine in my arms, all I could think about was how badly I wanted to fuck him.
“Can I, uh…” I smiled and kissed his neck, biting very softly a little.
“Can you what?” He smirked back playfully.
“Can I uh, ya know…” I pressed my hard dick up against his ass to symbolize my intentions.
“I wanna hear you say what you want…”
“Can I fuck you?”
Without another word, he reached his arms back and pulled me flush against him. I put my hands on his hips and slid them back to his love handles. The water and the steam were everywhere. I entered him slowly, paying careful attention to his reactions. We had been together for long enough that I could tell how slow I needed to go not to hurt him. As I moved further in, I slid my hands around to his belly and rested them there lightly. I heard a soft gasp as I started to thrust and felt his belly spill forward into my hands. Feeling his doughy, firm belly in my hands, it took all of my willpower not to cum right then and there.
I kept thrusting, slowly at first, but with increasing intensity, speed, and power. His moans gradually began to build. First came the slight gasps, followed by the blissful whimpers, finally culminating in outright moans. With every breath he took, I felt his belly heaving back and forth, all slick and soaped up in my hands.
“I’m gonna… I’m gonna…” he feverishly whimpered. The thought of him climaxing was just too much, and I lost it too. The two of us stood there convulsing with pleasure in the hot, wet shower. He braced himself against the wall for support, and I clung to his wet, plump body.
After lingering for a moment, we separated and Evan turned to face me. He stood up straight, sucked in his cute little baby belly self consciously, and smiled at me.
“I love you.”
He looked so happy and boyish and beautiful, all tousled and wet in that steamy shower, all I could do was reply,
“I love you too”
1 comment:
I really enjoy this kind of story, not completely based around feeding and stuffing, but an actual romantic story with gaining undertones
Post a Comment